This page is the starting point for all editors of this Wikia. It lists some of the pages you might like to use as you contribute here.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new events and problem edits, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, use the forum.
- If you need help editing, you could start with the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- There are also more help pages in the help category.
Suggestion for developing this wiki: add some wanted pages to the list below:
- Energy - not sure if this should be titled soemthing like building up psychological or emotional energy?
- Dealing with anger
Some questions Edit
- Does contributing to this wiki imply any sort of acceptance of any sort of orthodoxy, or is it completely open to people to discover what personal development means to them (including of course via interaction with the community of users here)?
- How does personal development relate to health?
- How does personal development relate to wellbeing?
- How does personal development relate to happiness?
- How does personal development relate to developing potential?
- Why does the Main Page refer to 'personal relationships' rather than just 'relationships'?
Philralph 15:26, 21 January 2007 (UTC)